There comes a point in many peoples' lives where they wonder, 'what's next?' They may be a year or two out of high school and are yet to find their path; they might be a little older and thinking of a career change, or maybe they've left the military and are searching for their next mission. Whatever their past, your goal - as an admissions representative for one of the country's best trade schools - is to help them define their future in an essential trade.
The successful applicant will be responsible for presenting the career opportunities, the school, the campus, and its programs to prospective students who are one year or more out of high school in the local area. For most, you will be their first contact with the school, so your customer service skills must be on point. Role Responsibilities:
Working in the busy Admissions team, you will conduct all admissions activities with the highest integrity and business ethics, while adhering to state, federal, and company policies and regulations.
- You will utilize a proprietary and consultative communication methodology when working with prospective, future, and current students.
- Being able to work with other departments, ensuring a positive work environment that puts the needs of the student first, is paramount.
- You will help and consult with prospective students on the benefits of an education in the trades.
- It's important that you accurately and compliantly communicate the campus features and program information to prospective students.
- Not only is it necessary, but the successful applicant should want to participate in follow-up activities with enrolled students to check on their progress through their program.
- You will forecast student numbers to allow the school to accurately account classroom occupancy.
- You will input all activity into our database management system in a timely and accurate manner.
- One of the most satisfying parts of this role is attending our semi-annual graduation ceremonies, watching students walk the stage as they complete their program; attendance is mandatory.
This is an office position, although some work may be completed in a classroom or shop environment.
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- The successful applicant may sit for long periods of time at a desk and/or at a computer.
- You will be required to use calculators, keyboards, telephones, and other office equipment as needed.
- Please be aware that stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required.
- Bilingual candidates highly encouraged to apply!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the successful applicant for this job. If successful, your duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. StrataTech Education Group
StrataTech Education Group focuses on the acquisition, growth and development of specialized career education schools, particularly skilled-trade programs designed to address the nation's growing infrastructure needs.
The company's Tulsa Welding School subsidiary was founded in 1949 with campuses in Tulsa, Okla., Jacksonville, Fla., and Houston, Texas. Tulsa Welding School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and is a member of the American Welding Society and the Association of Private Schools, Colleges, and Universities. TWS-Jacksonville is a branch campus of Tulsa Welding School, located at 2545 E. 11th St., Tulsa, OK 74104. Licensed by OBPVS and ASBPCE. Licensed by the Florida Commission for Independent Education, License No. 2331. Tulsa Welding School & Technology Center (TWSTC), a branch campus of Tulsa Welding School, opened and started training students in 2014. TWSTC is located at 243A Greens Road in Houston, Texas.
The Refrigeration School, Inc (RSI) was founded in Phoenix, Arizona in 1965. RSI trains students in the technical services that are needed today and challenges the student to reach their highest level of academic knowledge and leadership capabilities. Accredited School, ACCSC. Licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Post-Secondary Education. Our I-CARE Values
Our students are the reason we continue to do what we do.
We act with Integrity
and honesty to help students move from enrollment to graduation.
We use two-way Communication
to understand every student's unique expectations and situation.
We take Accountability
for the academic success of all students while they are enrolled.
Our students Respect
us enough to trust us with their time, money, and goals, and we show them that same respect in return.
We work every day to achieve Excellence
, because excellence for us means the best possible outcome for our students.
https://www.tws.edu/wp-content/uploads/tws-houston-annual-security-report.pdf Interested? Apply now!