There comes a point in many peoples' lives where they wonder, 'what's next?' They may be a year or two out of high school and are yet to find their path; they might be a little older and thinking of a career change, or maybe they've left the military and are searching for their next mission. Whatever their past, your goal - as an admissions representative for one of the country's best trade schools - is to help them define their future in an essential trade.
The successful applicant will be responsible for presenting the career opportunities, the school, the campus, and its programs to prospective students who are one year or more out of high school in the local area. For most, you will be their first contact with the school, so your customer service skills must be on point. Role Responsibilities:
Working in the busy Admissions team, you will conduct all admissions activities with the highest integrity and business ethics, while adhering to state, federal, and company policies and regulations.
Why Should You Work For Us?
- You will utilize a proprietary and consultative communication methodology when working with prospective, future, and current students.
- Being able to work with other departments, ensuring a positive work environment that puts the needs of the student first, is paramount.
- You will help and consult with prospective students on the benefits of an education in the trades.
- It's important that you accurately and compliantly communicate the campus features and program information to prospective students.
- Not only is it necessary, but the successful applicant should want to participate in follow-up activities with enrolled students to check on their progress through their program.
- You will forecast student numbers to allow the school to accurately account classroom occupancy.
- You will input all activity into our database management system in a timely and accurate manner.
- One of the most satisfying parts of this role is attending our semi-annual graduation ceremonies, watching students walk the stage as they complete their program; attendance is mandatory.
Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
401(k) employer match
Short & Long Term Disability - Company Paid
Basic Life Insurance - Company Paid
Your Birthday off - Company Paid
10 Paid holidays
2 weeks PTO- 1st yr.
Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance, and other optional insurance plans
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Our I-CARE Values
Our students are the reason we continue to do what we do.
We act with Integrity
and honesty to help students move from enrollment to graduation.
We use two-way Communication
to understand every student's unique expectations and situation.
We take Accountability
for the academic success of all students while they are enrolled.
Our students Respect
us enough to trust us with their time, money, and goals, and we show them that same respect in return.
We work every day to achieve Excellence
, because excellence for us means the best possible outcome for our students. About Tulsa Welding School:
Tulsa Welding School (TWS) has locations in Tulsa, Oklahoma; Jacksonville, Florida; and Houston, Texas. TWS in Tulsa, Oklahoma, has trained individuals for professional, entry level careers since January 1949. TWS in Jacksonville, Florida, which is a branch campus of Tulsa Welding School in Tulsa, started training students in November 2001. Tulsa Welding School & Technology Center (TWSTC) in Houston, Texas, which is also a branch campus of Tulsa Welding School in Tulsa, Oklahoma, started training students in December 2014.
Our training programs are designed to meet employers' needs by providing our students with the technical competencies as required and are based on industry feedback. Our instructors are industry experienced professionals who instruct their students in the techniques and skills needed by employers. https://stratatech.com/privacy-policy/
https://www.tws.edu/wp-content/uploads/tws-tulsa-annual-security-report.pdf Interested? Apply now!