Position Number: 000961
Department: Enrollment Management (Adm)
Employment Type: Permanent - Full-time
Months Per Year: 12
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review academic credentials for first year applicants prospective to determine admissibility
- Communicate admissions policies and procedures to students, families, and high school counselors.
- Review applications for errors, reviewing and waiving application requirements when appropriate
- Troubleshoot application and technical issues, reviewing and evaluating high school transcripts for minimum course requirements, calculating grade point averages, reviewing narrative submissions and letters of recommendation, and reading and scoring essays.
- Responsible for making the admission decision for our freshman applicants and for communicating relevant information to students, families, and school counselors.
Minimum Experience / Education:
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree; or equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
University Preferred Qualifications:
Graduation from a four-year college or university; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
Preferred Education Skills and Experience:
- Higher education background, preference is given to candidates with prior higher education enrollment management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and meet deadlines under pressure