Job DetailsJob Location
Doylestown Health Care Center - Doylestown, OH Position Type
Full Time Job Shift
Day Job Category
Health Care Description
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handles initial inquiries/interview inquirers for potential admission.
- Develops and visits referral sources (minimum for two contacts per week for marketing).
- Coordinates the handling and follow-up for evening and weekend inquiries.
- Completes monthly marketing logs, and inquiry and admission/readmission logs.
- Serves as the primary liaison with families, guardians, hospitals, agencies and other facilities for admission purposes.
- Completes the in-person assessment of an admission where applicable.
- Responsible for obtaining and confirming payer source information prior to admission, when possible.
- Submits the pre-certification for managed care cases where applicable.
- May follow up on initial physical exam of admission with the designated nursing staff.
- Completes and distributes admission paperwork, transfer form and PASSAR to the various departments and providers.
- Assisting with nursing duties on the floor when needed.
Qualified applicant must be an LPN or RN with a current Ohio license in the State of Ohio and experience in the following areas: Marketing, Medicare, Medicaid, managed care, resident admissions and private insurance in long term care.
Must be flexible to cover evening and weekend admissions as needed.
DHCC is just 5 minutes from Barberton, 10 minutes from Wadsworth, and 15 minutes from Akron - near the intersection of Rt. 21 and Rt. 585 (Wooster Rd.).
Apply online, in person at 95 Black Dr., Doylestown, (330) 658-2061, or by fax (330) 658-3332.