The Slate Admissions Systems Manager for the School of Professional Advancement (SoPA), is responsible for the technical aspects of our admissions operations. Your primary responsibility will be to manage and customize the Slate platform to meet the needs of SoPA admissions. This includes strategic analysis of enrollment management data and leading improvements in Slate business processes.
• Highly proficient in higher education systems, including Slate and Banner, or the equivalent.
• Highly proficient in Slate data extraction and analysis skills; ability to expertly extract and analyze data from large data sets/systems and generate meaningful, relevant, and easily understandable reports for specific audiences.
• Excellent attention to detail; working knowledge of quality control processes and procedures; ability to identify and solve complex problems independently.
• Ability to create reports and presentations across Slate and to develop creative and efficient solutions to gaps in data reporting.
• Ability to strategically lead and contribute to development of the school's overall enrollment management processes.
• Highly proficient computer skills, relational database, excel and spreadsheet management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent project management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple assignment simultaneously.
• Bachelor's Degree and five years of directly related experience in Slate technical management.
• High School Diploma/Equivalent and ten years of directly related experience in program data management and analysis.
• Master's Degree
• Experience working within higher education settings.