South College invites capable, energetic, outgoing, applicants who are focused on transforming lives of our customers/students! At South College, you will help implement our strategy of "Where Dreams Find Direction!" We are one of the nation's fastest growing institutions of higher learning with over 6,000 students covering 7 campuses and Online learning sites. We are also one of nation's highest producers of licensed healthcare professionals offering a myriad of undergraduate and graduate healthcare programs for our students. It is the initial care, concern, passion, and expertise of our Admissions Team that helps get them to these career goals! Come join us in these exciting efforts!
South College's new Indianapolis campus
is looking for outgoing individuals with a passion for education, who are looking for a fast-paced professional environment.
Salary and Benefits
- Welcomes students by actively participating in all steps of the enrollment process (required paperwork, qualifications, campus tours, financial aid, and obtaining schedules)
- Provides adequate and accurate information relative to the college and its programs
- Assist students in selecting their programs of study based upon professional judgements, available test scores, high school, and/or college transcripts
- Qualify applicants for admission who meet the stated college admissions requirements
- Utilize good use of time by making all required phone calls, follow-ups, generating referrals and other daily activities in pursuit of departmental objectives
- Consistently performs the activities that support individual and overall team admissions processes by following policies and procedures
- Ensure adherence to the approved annual departmental budget
- Provides feedback to department managers on how to improve the overall quality and efficiency of the admissions department
This position has a base salary of $50,000 to $70,000 based upon education and experience level. South College also offers a full suite of Benefits Options for all FT employees to include Health Care, PTO, 401(k) with generous match, and other ancillary benefits.
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree preferred or In-field Experience in Lieu of Degree
$50,000 - $70,000