03) Professional MCIUEA (PDE Cert/PA Licensure)/Speech & Language Pathologist Date Posted:
Montgomery County Intermediate Unit #23 A vacancy exists for a Speech & Language Pathologist
to work within the Office of Student Services
at the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Master's degree in Speech/Language Pathology.
- Valid PA certification in Speech & Language Pathology.
- Eligible for PA state licensure.
- Experience with delivering speech services to a variety of school age children is preferred.
- Current Police, Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprint clearances required.
- Provide direct service to students who present a variety of speech and language disorders.
- Evaluate students in the areas of speech and language as needed.
- Consult with parents and other professionals regarding speech and language.
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit services Montgomery County, PA. Position location will be discussed during the interview process. Work Schedule:
Monday-Friday, 7.5 hours/day Salary:
$51,172/year - $115,058/year About Us:
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit, a regional educational service agency, provides dynamic, visionary leadership and effective, efficient services for constituent school districts, schools and students. Why Should You Apply?
How to Apply:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, prescription, and vision insurance coverage.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Eligibility for federal student loan forgiveness.
- Participation in PSERS (Public School Employees' Retirement System).
- Paid time off benefits.
Applications can be submitted online at www.mciu.org/jobs (Job ID: 990).
Please contact the Human Resources Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-755-9307 if you have any questions or need assistance.
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, or disability.