Assistant Director, Admissions
College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment where every person's worth and dignity is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply. Are you a competitive, innovative, and dynamic professional ready to support students in their journey through higher education?
If so, you might be a perfect fit for our Assistant Director position. This position is responsible for designing and implementing coordinated recruitment processes for transfer students and other non-traditional student populations. Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who:
Our Ideal Candidate's Education and Experience Include:
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing
- Is able to plan and implement recruitment events in an organized and efficient manner
This Position Is Responsible For:
- Bachelor's degree
- Three years in admissions, higher education, sales, marketing, or related field
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Why You Want to Be on This Team:
- Extensive travel during the fall and spring semesters to promote CSM at high schools, community colleges and community-based organizations.
- Develops, implements, and administers plans, programs, and events for transfer student recruitment.
- Represents College of Saint Mary at 2-year colleges, college fairs, conferences, and seminars.
- Strengthen ties with community college counselors/advisors and other key influences in the recruitment process within the assigned geo-market.
- Recruits students and collaborates with on campus administrators for the CSM Mothers Living and Learning program.
- Identifies and develops partnerships for outreach to prospective students and influencers.
- Provide admission decision recommendations for selected applicants from assigned territory.
- Communicate with prospective students spanning the entire recruitment cycle.
- You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer match, employee wellness time, and more!
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.