Full Time- Permanent.Location:
North America Remote Salary:
$52,000 per annum JOB OVERVIEW
We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international education partnering with students and Top Tier Universities from all over the world. We believe in creating a better world through education and value talented, driven, and student-centred people that believe the same.
We are looking for an Admissions Manager, in this role you will processes applications for partner universities from established Study Group recruitment channels. You will process tuition and fees invoices and payments, establish and maintain good working relations with the partner universities and Study Group recruitment staff, partner agents and centre administration and staff. Identify and implement effective working practices for the admissions process to ensure target goals for customer service, service level agreements, and response time and accuracy are consistently met.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary admissions contact for partner university admissions staff, Study Group recruitment staff, and Study Group agents during the confirmation stage of the admission process
- Review applications that have been assessed by the Assessment Team for accuracy and completeness and forward letter of admittance and confirmation packet to admissible applicants.
- Review international applications for accuracy and completeness prior to submitting to University for admission decision.
- Meet weekly/bi-weekly with partner university admission contact, prepare agenda items and draft minutes. Escalate unresolved issues to Partner Admissions Team Lead.
- Discuss regularly with university partners progress and issues with pending applications. Escalate when necessary if insufficient progress is made by the university partner on pending assessments.
- In cooperation with Center or University Staff, track the status of I20 requests and escalate as required.
- Prepare and deliver training on admission requirements and admission process to recruitment members.
- Accurately respond to inquiries from university admissions staff and Customer Service team, to specified procedures within agreed time frames.
- Respond to all agent communication regarding individual cases clearly and thoroughly within 24 hrs.
- Enter and track application data on student enrollment databases, maintain all student records ensuring all data is accurate and current on all enrollment reports.
- Update scholarship information in all systems, prepare and send scholarship letters in accordance with timelines and procedures.
- Proactively manage initial deposit, first semester invoicing and refund procedures, liaise with students, agents and financial department when necessary.
- Ensure collection of all outstanding admissions documents from newly enrolled students.
- Liaise with Study Group recruitment staff to support counselor relationship targets and optimize conversion while ensuring compliance with set admissions guidelines.
- Monitor, compile and analyze enrollment data, agent trends and local market information ensuring the Partner Admissions Team Lead is aware of any potential agent, center or market issues.
- Proactively seek and maintain accurate product knowledge of all Center and University programs
- Work with and update University systems and departments, within parameters and processes agreed with the University.
- Work with Study Group recruitment staff, Study Group partner agents in supporting student visits.
- Participate in admissions meetings and university Admissions working groups as required.
- Provide training support to Study Group staff in systems, procedures, and products.
- Maintain superior customer service with students, university admissions staff, ISC/ISSS staff, Study Group recruitment staff and Study Group partner agents.
- Perform other duties relevant to the effectiveness of the team as directed by the Partner Admissions Team Lead, North America.
- 4-year university degree
- Experience working with international students in a post-secondary environment desired
- Experience working in university admissions or registration desired
- Study abroad experience a plus
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as the 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high quality outcomes across the higher education space.ORGANISATIONAL COMPLIANCE
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Powered by JazzHR