Responsible for presenting Tulsa Welding School and its programs to prospective students working primarily with Veterans and transitioning servicemembers.Role Responsibilities:
Working as part of the busy Admissions team, the successful applicant will conduct all admissions activities with the highest integrity and business ethics, while adhering to state, federal, and company policies and regulations.
The Refrigeration School 2023 Annual Security Report
StrataTech Education Group
- Conduct all admissions activities with the highest integrity and business ethics while adhering to state, federal, and company policies and regulations
- Networks with military bases to maintain and build relationships; establishes a rapport with the military personnel and prospect future Tulsa Welding School students.
- Utilize a proprietary and consultative communication methodology when working with prospective, future, and current students
- Maintains knowledge of Tulsa Welding Schools programs, financing options and other pertinent information in order to answer prospective student questions during a presentation.
- Work with other departments to ensure a positive work environment that puts the needs of the student first
- Help and consult with prospective students on the benefits of education
- Accurately and compliantly, communicate the campus features and program information to prospective students.
- Participate in follow-up activities with enrolled students
- Forecast new students who will be in class to accurately account for classroom occupancy
- Input all activity into database management system in a timely and accurate manner
- Mandatory attendance at semi-annual graduation
StrataTech Education Group focuses on the acquisition, growth and development of specialized career education schools, particularly skilled-trade programs designed to address the nation’s growing infrastructure needs.
The company’s Tulsa Welding School subsidiary was founded in 1949 with campuses in Tulsa, Okla., Jacksonville, Fla., and Houston, Texas. Tulsa Welding School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and is a member of the American Welding Society and the Association of Private Schools, Colleges, and Universities. TWS-Jacksonville is a branch campus of Tulsa Welding School, located at 2545 E. 11th St., Tulsa, OK 74104. Licensed by OBPVS and ASBPCE. Licensed by the Florida Commission for Independent Education, License No. 2331. Tulsa Welding School & Technology Center (TWSTC), a branch campus of Tulsa Welding School, opened and started training students in 2014. TWSTC is located at 243A Greens Road in Houston, Texas.
The Refrigeration School, Inc (RSI) was founded in Phoenix, Arizona in 1965. RSI trains students in the technical services that are needed today and challenges the student to reach their highest level of academic knowledge and leadership capabilities. Accredited School, ACCSC. Licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Post-Secondary Education.Our I-CARE Values
Our students are the reason we continue to do what we do.
We act with Integrity
and honesty to help students move from enrollment to graduation.
We use two-way Communication
to understand every student’s unique expectations and situation.
We take Accountability
for the academic success of all students while they are enrolled.
Our students Respect
us enough to trust us with their time, money, and goals, and we show them that same respect in return.
We work every day to achieve Excellence
, because excellence for us means the best possible outcome for our students.