Arizona College of Nursing is accepting applications for future Admissions Advisor opportunities for our growing Southfield, Michigan campus.If you are an experienced Admissions professional, we would love to speak with you!This position is located 100% on-site at the campus.
Arizona College of Nursing is a rapidly growing, nursing school that transforms people's lives by preparing them for careers in nursing and improving communities through the care its graduates provide. As a leading nurse educator, Arizona College of Nursing offers students the opportunity to earn a bachelor's in nursing in 3 years or less with qualified transfer credits. Our quality nursing curriculum prepares students for an in-demand career to helps communities overcome the chronic, well-known, and increasing nursing shortage. Through the execution of a targeted growth strategy, the college plans to meet the growing demand for nurses by launching campuses in markets where bachelor's prepared nurses are needed.
Putting students first, we are dedicated to providing students with an exceptional education in growing healthcare fields; teaching them relevant, required skills for today and the future. Our culture is positive, supportive, and collaborative. As a team, we continually embrace our core values:Passion:
We love helping others succeed.Excellence:
We strive to be the best.Adaptability:
We learn, in part by trying new ideas.Accountability:
We own our results.Integrity:
We do the right thing.
The Admissions Advisor supports the enrollment efforts of Arizona College, by providing admissions information to prospective or newly admitted students, creating communication materials, and by representing the College. This position reports to the Executive Director of Enrollment Services. This position requires considerable interaction with prospective or newly admitted students.The Day-to-Day:
- Communicate with prospective students, parents, and community through appointment, telephone, email, and other materials
- Welcomes prospective students by processing paperwork; interviewing applicants; arranging and conducting campus tours; conducting follow-up activities such as letter writing and phone-calling campaigns
- Maintains recruiting operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Adheres to all compliance and regulatory standards
- Maintain and develop professional interaction with a wide range of individuals and VIPs both internal and external
- Advises students and families regarding educational opportunities and options, admission and other requirements, policies and procedures as appropriate
- Assists each lead and/or inquiry to our college in an honest, caring, and thorough manner
- Conducts effective phone presentations and interviews with each candidate
- Increases percentage of enrollments and starts from leads through training, experience, and diligence of prospective student follow-up with the prospect through correspondence and routine phone conversations to provide assistance in the completion of the enrollment process
- Works cooperatively to provide appropriate data for purposes of reporting, institutional research, and institutional effectiveness
- Works to maintain the integrity of the student database (admissions to permanent records) in order to ensure complete accuracy for local records, as well as state, and federal reporting
This overview represents major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of the position, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
What We Are Offering You:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associates Degree from an accredited college or university preferred).
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in admissions, retail sales, consumer marketing or recruitment.
- High degree of professionalism and discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Must be organized, professional, and warm to our potential and current students.
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in an extremely dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Knowledge of college admissions procedures and of student recruitment and retention issues.
- Skill in the use of computerized systems and databases.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Competitive pay and opportunities for professional development; Admissions Advisors at Arizona College are competitively compensated based on tenure
- Dynamic organizational culture within a supportive working environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefit
- Rest and relaxation with paid sick leave and holiday benefit
- Preparation for the future with a 401(k) and company match
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. No phone calls, please.
Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.