- Organize and lead an international recruitment schedule and strategy. Organize recruitment events both virtually and in person to meet with prospective international students to promote undergraduate and graduate programs. Assess impact of recruitment strategies.
- Manage and execute all aspects of recruitment and admissions strategies through the utilization of an integrated data-driven enrollment management methodology to achieve or exceed the pre-determined goals.
- Stay current on global, national, and local trends and campus news that could impact the prospective/applicant/admitted student and use this information to make informed decisions about how to engage in the admission process.
- Develop and maintain a network of stakeholders (e.g., high school counselors, Education USA advisors, partnership programs, etc.)
- Utilize a customer relations management (CRM) system to manage communication flow to prospective students.
- Execute continual written, text, social media, and telephone communication to prospective students to engage them in the recruitment and admissions process to generate interest in application and enrollment.
- Collect and submit prospective student official documents and provide unofficial transcript evaluation to determine whether the prospective student meets admissions criteria.
- Evaluate educational credentials, English proficiency, and financial documents to determine admissibility, following best practices and university policies.
- Respond to and maintain contact with prospective students, counselors, and families throughout the application and admission process.
- To handle international admission processes, utilize and implement multiple systems (ISRS, Radius, ImageNow).
- Manage the third party contracted to work with Minnesota State University Moorhead for the recruitment of international students. Provide training and materials on University programs and services. Track third-party prospects through the admission funnel and compensate agent as outlined in contract.
International Alumni Ambassador Program (IAAP) Management
- Assist with building capacity in collaboration with the Global Education Committee to develop and promote the IAAP to graduating students and recruit Ambassadors to assist with the University outreach activities and events to promote academic programs, community awareness, and relationship-building among prospective international students and key stakeholders.
Immigration Advising and Consultation
- Serve as a Designated School Official (DSO) to the Department of Homeland Security.
- Issue Initial I20s and DS2019s for international students and their dependents who need to apply for F and J visas.