San Francisco Film School is recruiting a Director of International Recruitment and Enrollment to join our dynamic team of dedicated professionals. The responsibility of this position is to recruit, enroll, and retain International students for the school through generating meaningful relationships with agents, direct lead call backs, coordination with the admissions department, and managing student visas. The role is a hybrid position, with 2 days in our downtown San Francisco campus and the rest working from home. We're offering a salary, depending on experience, from $82,000 to $90,000 plus benefits. Current relationships with international recruiting agents is a requirement.
San Francisco Film School is a nationally accredited college specializing in the training and development of film and media professionals. Since our inception, we have dedicated ourselves to the reimagining of the film school model, and to building a more creative educational environment.
- Organize and manage the school's international recruitment strategy in concert with it's overall recruitment goals.
- Organize recruitment events both virtually and in person to meet with prospective international students to promote school programs.
- Develop and maintain a network of international recruiting agents and support their efforts to assist in recruiting and enrolling international students. Provide training and materials on school programs and services. Track third-party prospects through the admission funnel and compensate agent as outlined in contract.
- Utilize our CRM (HubSpot) to manage communication flow to prospective students and other team members.
- Provide excellent customer service through emails, texts and phones to perspective students.
Admissions and Student Visa Processing
- Collect and submit prospective student official documents and provide unofficial transcript evaluation to determine whether the prospective student meets admissions criteria.
- Evaluate educational credentials, English proficiency, and financial documents to determine admissibility, following best practices and university policies.
- Respond to and maintain contact with prospective students, counselors, and families throughout the application and admission process.
- Serve as a Designated School Official (DSO) to the Department of Homeland Security.
- Issue Initial I20s and DS2019s for international students and their dependents who need to apply for F and J visas.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Current relationships with international recruiting agents
- Three years of experience in international education, international recruitment, international admissions; OR, equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in SEVIS as DSO or PDSO
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with populations representing diverse cultural backgrounds, life experiences and abilities
- Fluency in English and at least one additional language.
- Experience studying, working, or living abroad
- Knowledge of foreign educational systems and processing foreign transcripts
- Supervisory and budget management experience
What we offer:
Our team of professionals is diverse and dedicated. As a company, we love to invest in our employees, providing a healthy and successful future for you is important to us. Employee benefits include paid sick days, PTO days, paid Federal holidays, medical insurance, and 401(k) with employer contribution. (All regular benefits starts after a 90 days probation period, with 401(k) eligibility after 12 months of employment.)