Recruiter - Midwest / West
5 days left
Spanish Studies Abroad is seeking a recruiter for study abroad programs in Spain and Latin America, based in the Western half of the Midwest, the Mountain time zone or possibly Texas. Candidate should be located within 1 hour of a major airport. Ideal metropolitan areas: Denver, Kansas City, St. Louis, Omaha, Dallas, Phoenix or Salt Lake City.
This position involves travel domestically and occasionally overseas. Applicants must be able to work independently and have access to a good home work environment with reliable connectivitiy.
Recruiters travel to campuses to meet with prospective students and present to Spanish classes. They also follow-up with written communication and telephone or video calls. Ideal candidates have experience in Spain and/or Latin America and have excellent communication (speaking and writing) skills.
Training and support are provided. This is an excellent step in an international education career for graduates of degrees in Spanish, International Studies, Latin American & Iberian Studies etc.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills in both English and Spanish
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High level of enthusiasm and energy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel frequently, especially during peak recruiting seasons
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (Master’s degree preferred)
- Proficiency in the Spanish language
- Personal study abroad experience
Apply for Recruiter - Midwest / West
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly